29 July 2009

Change of plans

No matter how hard you try, sometimes things just don't work out the way you've intended.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am going to have to delay my move to the UK for a few months. I'll still get there, but the timing hasn't been conducive to get this move underway. So I'm gonna take myself back home to San Francisco for a little while. My boss thankfully ok'd my transfer, so all I have to do is find a store to go to, and I'll be living with my old roommate Rob in Glen Park. So even though I am not doing exactly what I wanted, I'm still gonna be back home at least.

Not that I should bitch too much, it's really just an extended vacation then off to the UK. It's just not what I wanted to happen, but...maybe it's what I need. I am very happy to see my friends and family, especially since I didn't think that was going to happen. So I guess I'll just cool my jets for a bit there and then off again.

I should be home the last week of September if not before. Which is nice since I'll be back for Folsom Street Fair which is my favourite festival of the summer. Not to mention all the other fantastic aspects of living in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, as well as gay mecca, for that matter. As soon as more dates are known I'll post em.

PS there was no breakup just so it's known. Just a financial (and legal paperwork) delay.


1 comment:

DJDANNEDMOND said...

Well the good thing is that you will be able to see KYLIE!!!!!!! BOO YA.... People will be selling tix at the last minute so don't panic!